About the Journal
The Annals of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ASBSJ) is an interdisciplinary journal whose principal goal is to publish insightful and game-changing scholarly work in the social and behavioural sciences. It is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal for publishing influential and original contributions. It publishes the following:
- Original Research Articles - containing original research results. Conclusions will be of wide enough significance to apply beyond the particular study site, and this should be made clear in the discussion (8,000 word limit, exclusive of tables, figures and references).
- Reviews should comprise a review of the state of knowledge regarding a regional or a country-wide or a continental or a global conservation problem (10,000 word limit).
- Short Reports/Communication - reporting results of original research which can be presented in a concise format and of interest without wide reference to theoretical or geographical context. This may be due to the fact that the study presents preliminary findings with a reduced sample size, is on a specialized subject matter or for other reasons. Results and Discussion sections may be conflated if so desired(4,000 word limit, exclusive of tables, figures and references).
- Commentaries and responses debating on published articles of up to 2,000 words.
- Special Issuesfrom time to time Guest Editors are invited to produce Special Issues consisting of 6 to 8 articles grouped around a common theme.
- Supplements of 6 to 8 articles.
The Annals of Social and Behavioural Sciences Journal (ASBSJ) is an interdisciplinary journal whose principal goal is to publish insightful and game-changing scholarly work in the social and behavioural sciences. The Journal welcomes scholarly manuscripts that address, but are not limited to the following disciplines of social and behavioural sciences, along with their subdisciplines:
1. Art and Design
2. Business Sciences
3. Culture and Heritage
4. Development Studies
5. Natural Resources Conservation
6. Social Ecology
7. Tourism and Hospitality, and any other related areas
8. Health Sciences and Technology