Call for Manuscripts: Journal of Technological Sciences
The Journal of Technological Sciences (JTS) welcomes the submission of manuscripts that fall in the following subject categories:
- Health Sciences & Technology
- ICT, Materials and Engineering Sciences &Technology
- Life Sciences & Technology
- Physical Sciences & Technology
Submissions should meet the general criteria of significance in subject domain and scientific excellence. The journal accepts:
- Original Research articles: These should report new breakthroughs in the field of science based on rigorous scientific investigations. The work should outline credible experimental procedures with detailed descriptions that can ensure the work can be repeated.
- Short Communications: These should describe work that report findings from short and targeted investigations or records of innovative scientific procedures, techniques, hypotheses or use of new equipment.
- Reviews: These should be covering topics of current interest in the Health, ICT Materials, and Engineering Life and Physical Sciences domains. Reviews should be synthesized to give a critical standpoint on the wealth of knowledge that exist in the subject area as well as giving insights on future research directions and inform new pathways for research, development and application of knowledge.
We invite you to submit your manuscript(s) for publication online at http://journals.cut.ac.zw/index.php/jts/about/submissions. Our manuscript processing time from submission to communication of decisions to authors is within 90 days. Accepted manuscripts will be published within the next issue.
JTS receives manuscripts for consideration for publication throughout the year. However, it publishes two issues per calendar year.