Journal of Technological Sciences
About the Journal
The Journal of Technological Sciences (JTS) (ISSN 2957-7446) is an open access journal published by Chinhoyi University of Technology. JTS is devoted exclusively to the latest research in the field of natural, life, engineering, material and applied sciences. Each issue brings you original, peer-reviewed research findings on these subjects with special emphasis on research studies that lean towards innovations, goods and services. The Journal's scope includes all aspects of pure and applied components of natural, life, engineering, material and applied sciences but with a special focus on studies that examine research problems that directly impact end users of research outputs such as industry, other production sectors, and other life and natural processes. The Journal publishes research papers, short communications and scientific notes as well as invited reviews. The Journal also includes reports of breakthrough innovations, models and pathways for scaling up innovations.
Annals of Social and Behavioural Sciences
The Annals of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ASBSJ) is an interdisciplinary journal whose principal goal is to publish insightful and game-changing scholarly work in the social and behavioural sciences. It is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal for publishing influential and original contributions. It publishes the following:
- Original Research Articles - containing original research results. Conclusions will be of wide enough significance to apply beyond the particular study site, and this should be made clear in the discussion (8,000 word limit, exclusive of tables, figures and references).
- Reviews should comprise a review of the state of knowledge regarding a regional or a country-wide or a continental or a global conservation problem (10,000 word limit).
- Short Reports/Communication - reporting results of original research which can be presented in a concise format and of interest without wide reference to theoretical or geographical context. This may be due to the fact that the study presents preliminary findings with a reduced sample size, is on a specialized subject matter or for other reasons. Results and Discussion sections may be conflated if so desired(4,000 word limit, exclusive of tables, figures and references).
- Commentaries and responses debating on published articles of up to 2,000 words.
- Special Issuesfrom time to time Guest Editors are invited to produce Special Issues consisting of 6 to 8 articles grouped around a common theme.
- Supplements of 6 to 8 articles.